Sunday, August 22, 2010

What do you think to the name ';SCRATCH 'N' QUIFF!'; for a mobile nail and hair technician??

i'm starting up as a mobile hair and nail tech in my local town and think it will be more proffesional to have a proper name for my business so please tell me what you think to this name?What do you think to the name ';SCRATCH 'N' QUIFF!'; for a mobile nail and hair technician??
I like it.What do you think to the name ';SCRATCH 'N' QUIFF!'; for a mobile nail and hair technician??
its catchy but im sure u cud come up with something better like polish and perms or something.....polish and preen ha i dunno!
Sorry cant say that I like it very much to be honest. I'm sure you will think of something better tho.
r u serious??? what does that name have to do with hair and nails
Yeah...the ';quiff'; thing's not working for me either.....i'd keep trying- especially if you're looking for professional and proper.
Quiff..?! . do you do Brazilians... ? yeh! Great Name...
Not impressed at all,
I think it's terrible. I didn't know what ';quiff'; meant until I looked it up, and I feel confident most people don't. ';Quiff'; sounds dirty and is confusing I would intentionally steer away from a business called ';Scratch 'n' Quiff';. Something simple would be much better or a clearer play on words. ';Hair and Nails at your Home'; would even work -- I know it's not fun or catchy though.
how about no!! its awful!!
i really dont like it. If your name is Hayley. how about Hayley's Hair and nails. Something simple and to the point.
i dnt really think it will appeal 2 many ppl gd luck thoe
well it,s definitely different try it for a while and if you get no joy just change it
I don't like it sorry, don't think I'd be drawn to place with that name.
that kinda makes me think of kiddies lip gloss! I dont think it would be a place i would try if i seen the name!! Try something that would appeal more!
i think it sounds a bit naff....

No comments:

Post a Comment