Sunday, August 22, 2010

Should I Go Back To The Nail Shop (The Technician Messed The Up)?

Yesterday I got my nails done in french tips.





It took 2 hours because the first nail tech who did my nails kept messing up. The second nail technician fixed the problem, but told me to come back the next day (today) if something went wrong with them.





Now I noticed that it feels like one of my nails is slipping off and another nail is cracking (the glue is coming off).





Should I call and go in today? Do you think they'll try and charge me to fix it? What should I say if they do?Should I Go Back To The Nail Shop (The Technician Messed The Up)?
Yes definitely go back you paid $ for the service also if I were you I would never go back there again because these things shouldn't have happened at all find another salonShould I Go Back To The Nail Shop (The Technician Messed The Up)?
I would def go back, they prob remember you since it has only been a day. I would explain the situation, then insist that you should not have to pay for it. So, I would just make it clear before you actually get any work done on your nail that you aren't paying.
i hate to answer a question with another question, but is a french tip anything like a dirty sanchez? go back to the nail salon and scratch that bitches eyes out.
Absolutely. They shouldn't charge you at all!!! Nails should last at LEAST two weeks. I wouldn't go back after they fix this though. Sounds like a really unprofessional place.
Go back, and they will fix them for you at no charge. It's happened to me a few times, and I always tip the person who fixes them.
I would go and ask them to redo the entire thing if possible. It should be free since they know you will always go back because they did a good job (and at least fixed their mistake).
yes you should go back in. they shouldn't, its their mistake. if they do, sue them.
yo should go and then tell the person that if their is a problem you told me to come back so go back
go back and let them no they fucked up lol

No comments:

Post a Comment