Friday, August 20, 2010

Want to be a hair dresser and nail technician. HELP!!!?

I want to be a hair dresser and nail technician but no one will let me practise on them!!





I am only 13 years old so it's a few years off before i do training.





I really need help in trying to persuade people to let me do there hair and nails!! I understand if they don't want me to do there hair but not there nails!!





Is there any advice you can give me into persuading people into letting me do there nails and hair?





Please help me!!





No rude answers =DWant to be a hair dresser and nail technician. HELP!!!?
13 is a little young. In 2-3 years, can;t you do a program in your high school?





You generally have to be licensed, unless it is family/ friends. And they seem a little wary of a 13 year old.





How does your own hair and nails look?Want to be a hair dresser and nail technician. HELP!!!?
sorry youre only 13. so naturally people are probably not gonna trust you. youll have to find other ways
Just work on your own for now...or buy some wigs and practice on them.
i would let you do my nails or do like a hairdo..but no cutting my hair nd stuff
no

No comments:

Post a Comment