Friday, August 20, 2010

Nail Technician course for at home?

I work full time but love to be learning new things. I really want to do a nail technician course but don't have the time to go to college or a night course so want to do a home learning course that is felxible enough to fit around my lifestyle. I'm wanting to do it for enjoyment as I love being creative etc so don't want it to be too expensive but it would be great if I can get a qualification from it too.





Can anyone suggest a suitable course?





I've found one with openstudycollege.com that offers an ASET diploma and a professional nail technician award, are these recognised awards?





Any help welcome!Nail Technician course for at home?
Before shelling out for any home learn course I'd contact some insurers to find out what courses they do accept. Personally I dont think home learn courses are good enough. You need to know the a%26amp;p of the arm and hand. Contra-indications of treatments. You need to do a set of nails with it being evaluated by a qualified person then that set of nails needs to be infilled 3 weeks later...that just doesnt happen at home. You are not going to be getting the feedback to pick up your faults etc. A night course is one evening a week for a year. If you cant fit that in your life then when would you be able to fit in doing home course? At least the same amount of time per week would be required.

No comments:

Post a Comment