Friday, August 20, 2010

I'm looking be a nail technician...?

I was doing research on what school to go to and started wondering which one to choose.





Do I choose my local community college where I pay tution and extra fees... OR do I go to an actual beauty school. This beauty school that I've looked into my upfront payments pays for all supplies.





As of right now, I'm not really sure what school to attend. Can anyone out there give me some help?I'm looking be a nail technician...?
You need to first learn to speak Korean.I'm looking be a nail technician...?
I really don't like your use of the word 'technician' in that career title, but whatever.. beauty school would probably be your best bet due to actual work experience and getting straight to your field instead of being hassled with gen eds and other non related classes
  • hand soap
  • bloom-
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment