Sunday, August 22, 2010

I want to open up a nail salon, but wanted nail technicians from china, how would i go about this?

me make nail nice, you want me make nice nail for you. me fill nail too.


you want me do pedicure, i do for you.I want to open up a nail salon, but wanted nail technicians from china, how would i go about this?
Smuggle them across the boarder.,I want to open up a nail salon, but wanted nail technicians from china, how would i go about this?
Contact the Chinese Embassy in London; may be they can help you with some references and addresses.
Where does being nationalistic stop and racism start? As the UK is in a recession with people losing their jobs left right and centre i do not think opening a nail salon and trying to staff it with technicians from China is exactly a good idea. I rather think many people would boy-cot it on principle. If the bleeding hearts and pc brigade think that is racist then its says more about them than about me!
That's incredibly racist and inaccurate there not all Chinese the nail salon I go to the people are mostly Asian but not Chinese. I would probably suggest contacting your local beauty schools that have nail programs and tell them you want new faces to work in your salon, you could pay them less than a veteran manicurist because they are fresh out of school and pay them more the longer they work for you, its expected that when you start out you make less and work your way up with experience.
go to college in china
why?

No comments:

Post a Comment