Sunday, August 22, 2010

Nail technicians- how is buisness?

I am hoping to do a course in january and start up my own nail buisness. Any advice?Nail technicians- how is buisness?
Ordinary nail bars and salons in towns aren't doing that well i have'nt seen many people in my local ones and the cost of starting up a shop and buying a premises will be phenomenally exensive if you don't have much money


i have my own business but i work freelance/mobile and business is 'booming' i go to people in the comfort of their own homes and can fit round their busy lifestyles daytimes are mostly filled up with retired people and evenings/weekends with workers and young people being mobile i can charge a bit less than salons and people really appreciate itNail technicians- how is buisness?
Have three within view of where I work - none of them seem that busy.





Having said that, the one I use for manicures is incredibly busy but she does loads of treatments too - and is based within a very busy hairdressers.
everytime i go to the nail salon its very busy

No comments:

Post a Comment