Friday, August 20, 2010

I didn't tip the nail technician...10 points best answer?

I got my nails done today for the first time ever. I told the guy who was doing my nails that it was my first time. I expected to pay about 30 dollars and I got charged 35 and when he was finished I paid, and then he just pushed his chair back and said ';bye have a good night'; and I left and as I was driving home I realized that I didn't give a tip... and I checked the receipt and they didn't add it on to that either...





I feel bad for leaving without tipping him!





I guess I was just distracted, oops!





Has that ever happened to you?I didn't tip the nail technician...10 points best answer?
you know, dont make such a big deal about, it was your first time. you atleast meant to tip the guy. if you see him you can just apologize, and actually give a tip.I didn't tip the nail technician...10 points best answer?
yes! i had the same thing happen to me last week, at a nail salon also.





i guess we dont really think about tipping them? WHOOPS :) haha.





but its okay, your a teenager (im guessing), so they probably know teens arent the best at tipping anyways.
tip them high next time
My mom is a nail technician and the people in the salon absolutely HATE people that doesn't tip. She talks about it all the time, people who don't tip. Whenever a person that is known to tip little or does not tip at all walks in, they all kind of cringe. So maybe next time, you should tip a little more than your usual tip, just to get them to not cringe when they see you and just apologize or something and say you forgot. Except if you're a 12-17 year old kid, young kids have an exception cause they're young and might not have a lot of money.

No comments:

Post a Comment