Friday, August 20, 2010

Is it legal to do people's nail without a nail technician license?

Hi,


I am from Taiwan and I learned how to do Acrylic nail during the summer while I visited home.


Asian nail is more colorful, sparkling and more designed than the nail you do here in US.


I learned it so I can do my own nail since I moved here. But people have been asking me to do their nail when they see mine, and of course I'm going to charge them money for it.


Now I wonder if it is legal to do more than just friend's nail. I am not a nail technician and I do not have a license of it.


I just want to do it part time. I could have them come to my apartment or I can do it at their house.


I just don't want to get in trouble and leave something on my record since I'm going to be NY state certified teacher.





Please let me know! Thank you.Is it legal to do people's nail without a nail technician license?
its illegal but a lot of people do it

No comments:

Post a Comment