Sunday, August 22, 2010

Nail technicians out there! Problem with acrylic.?

Hi. I have a technician that does my nails at home. I like her designs very much and the first set of nails was wonderful. Unfortunately, just after taking a shower before bed time, I noticed that the acrylic was lifting at the nail bed. She did do some buffing and applied primer. This never happend to me before when serviced by other technicians. I'm wondering if she's doing something wrong or if the acrylic she's using is poor quality. I don't no what brand it is.





I'd like recommendations on best brands of acrylic and any other suggestions. I've thought of buying my own product and ask her to use it instead. Thanks!Nail technicians out there! Problem with acrylic.?
There can be a few reasons why they are lifting...product too thick, too close to the cuticle, or she my have not prepped the nail bed properly for the application of the acrylic. More than likely it's not the product it's the nail tech. I've been using the same brand for 10 yrs Creative nail...and no problems You might want to find a new nail techNail technicians out there! Problem with acrylic.?
creative nail design is the best, imho. lifting can happen for several reasons. nothing to stress about. just make sure you take the nails off completely after about 6 weeks and make sure you have no fungus.
It has to do with her technique and not properly prepping the nail.

No comments:

Post a Comment