Sunday, August 22, 2010

Help?! Is it worth becoming a nail technician?

Hi there, I live in Kissimmee, Florida and I am very passionate about doing nails. I would say that I am pretty talented with art and i have alot of really cool designs and ideas that people really dont see here. i have already purchased everything I need, even a pedicure chair! There is a hispanic/american hair salon nearby and the owner is willing to rent the nail desk and office ( so i can put the pedicure chair inside ) for $100 per week. I would be the only nail technician. I dont know, I have this great passion, and soo many good ideas and about 10 steady clients to start, but something still worries me........the economy i dont know what?......No matter what it is an investment and I am hoping to succeed. Is there anyone who knows anything about this buisness? or who can give any advice?...How much money is possible to make?Help?! Is it worth becoming a nail technician?
Well i think it is if its only 100 dollars a week that is nothing, just keep at and build a good customer base my mom has done nail tech for over 15 years and she loves it and soon maybe you can open your own store don't let the economy bring you down ! good uck hope i helpedHelp?! Is it worth becoming a nail technician?
If you make the nails strong and make great designs, you will have customers. I just got back from vacation in Chicago and Kissimmee and lots of ladies stopped my daughter to see her nails and many said they don't see nails like that over there. (I live in PR). So do good work and really focus on the designs and you should do very well. Good Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment