Sunday, August 22, 2010

Nail technicians.....can you apply a set of acrylic nails on a client that bites their nails?

I have started biting my nails again. I'd like to stop. I'm thinking that maybe if I have nice nails again that I'll break my habit. Again. Can I get them if I bite my nails way down? I'm not concerned about biting the fake nails. I'm just wondering if I can get fake nails if I hardly have real nails to apply them to.Nail technicians.....can you apply a set of acrylic nails on a client that bites their nails?
You can actually get fake nails even if you bite your nails down to nothing. I've gotten them and I am a serious nail bitter, but the only real problem i've had with them is that they bbreak off easier if your nails are short to begin with. But other then that, the nail place should be able to able either acrylic nails or a gel set. Remember that gel and fiberglass are more expensive but are actually stronger and better quality then the acrylic.Nail technicians.....can you apply a set of acrylic nails on a client that bites their nails?
no. most wont be able to build a nail onto it. if you can get bairly a free nail and you should be good. there is some polish you can get that is clear and has a horrible tast that is for people who bite there nails..hope it helps

No comments:

Post a Comment