Sunday, August 22, 2010

Becoming a nail technician...?

i have been struggling with the decision of what i want to do with the rest of my life for a while now and i have finally decided that i want to study to become a nail technician. the only problem is that i cannot afford to go back to full time college although i could probably manage part time and of course home learning is always an option. i am just really confused about what qualifications i need to be looking at as there are so many. any advice would be greatly appreciated to point me in the right direction. Thank you!Becoming a nail technician...?
I looked into doing this last year, having been told by my nail tech i'd be really good at it, being patient and creative. She told me all you need to do is one course by Creative, I think its about 拢500 for a weeks course, and then you're all set! there are other courses you can do to add on to it but once this initial outlay is done you can start immediately. I have the phone number for the Creative Academy at home, but I'm not there at the moment. Mail me if you want me to send it to you when I get home!





The only reason I haven't done it is I have a four year old daughter and am pregnant again and can't afford to be away from home for a week at the moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment