Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Does Anyone Know Of Any Nail Technicians In Glasgow That Do Leopard Print Extensions Or Even Coloured Tips?

So I Get Paid On Friday And I'm Desperate To Get My Nails Done As Its Been A While Since Ive Had The Money For It .. I Want Something Different Than The Usual White Tipped Extensions And Was Hoping To Find Somewhere That Would Do Leopard Print But If Not Then Even Coloured Tips - Quite Fancy Blue =) .. So Yeah If Anyone Knows Of Anywhere Please Let Me Know .. Preferably In The City Centre Of Glasgow .. As I Stay In Clydebank And Dont Really Want To Travel Far Out .. Thanks - Stacee xDoes Anyone Know Of Any Nail Technicians In Glasgow That Do Leopard Print Extensions Or Even Coloured Tips?
No but you can buy the clip in ones yourself on ebay. It's really simple. Then you can make it artsy fartsy to match you!

No comments:

Post a Comment