Friday, August 20, 2010

Nail Technician Tipping?

This has been weighing heavily on me for a couple of months. What is a good amount to tip? My Pedicure is $32 and my Manicure is $12.00. 1 Gal does my Pedi and the other does my Mani. I had them both done today, tipped the nail gal $3.00 and the Pedi Gal $7.00. She acted insulted. This is not the first time. Yet, they know who I am and welcome me whenever I go in. I always make an appointment. Thanx!Nail Technician Tipping?
girl you just stick with your tips and you can tip based on how satisfied with the job they did...they should just be thankful they are getting any tip...Nail Technician Tipping?
You're not required to tip, so don't feel bad for giving them what you did. I pay $22 for a fill and tip $5, when I get an eyebrow wax its $8 and I tip $2-3. Just ask if the same person can do both your manicure and pedicure....saved me $$$ when I did it that way.
''nail technician''? come on... and what do you call a janitor? Sanitational Engineer?


I would tip them each 5 bucks.
I agree with the first person when it comes to tipping...they are not servers who make below min. wage so tipping is not required but you SHOULD tip if you felt they did a good job...what I do when I have two people work on me is add both tips together and spilt it in half and give each half...that way they do not need to be offended that one made more....

No comments:

Post a Comment