Friday, August 20, 2010

Nail technician Cute gUY ?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

Is it weird for a guy to be a nail technician? I'm intelligent and cute so the gals will want me !! My mom is opening up a nail salon, i'm thinking about working there...Majority of salons are owned by Asians with bad English (i'm asian 2) so i plan on stepping it up, dominating, and taking every customer in that area (very rich area)!!!! So ladies how would you feel about a cute young guy doing your nails? im 18





I don't know any young guys or have heard of any doing nails but i don't care !!!!! There's ton of money to be made and I'll get to meet a lot of GIRLS =) My good looks, charm, and skills shall get me a lot of clients !!!! i will dominate THIS BUSINESS hahahahhaaaaa XDNail technician Cute gUY ?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?
I wouldn't mind at all!





When I'm getting my nails done, I personally don't care if its a 70 year old woman, a 20 year old woman or an 18 yeard old guy! As long as they do it well, I don't care who they are.





I'm sure a lot of girls would like it though! Just be sure that you can make good conversation so it isn't completely silent and awkward.





If you speak good English, that's even better! All the asians who do my nails can barely speak one word of English! It would be refreshing to have a conversation with one of them!Nail technician Cute gUY ?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?
If you do good work and are personable (not flirty) with your customers, you should be fantastic. The Asian shops I've been to do a quick, but incomplete, job.
that takes some balls! good for you!


and girls will appreciate it as long as you don't come across as gay.
I think anybody can do nails. Be sure to be nice and speak clear. BUT don't flirt cuz it may cause probs.
You'd be the first straight guy to ever do it. The girls will assume youre gay.
wowwww, that was a little too egotistical for me. But that aside, I say go for it. I've been to nail salons where guys have done my nails, both cute and ugly. Why not?
Are you good?
  • makeup
  • bloom-
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment