Sunday, August 22, 2010

NAIL TECHNICIANS-what is the easiest way to.....?

do white acrylic smile lines?NAIL TECHNICIANS-what is the easiest way to.....?
It depends on alot of things. Are you doing a pink and white fill or is it a new nail on a nail tip or a form? What size and shape brush are you using?


After prepping my client for a pink and white fill, I place one ball (appropriately sized for that particular nail) in the middle of the nail at the end of the tip. Then I pat it down with the 'belly' of my brush (not the tip) and push some up on one side and push some up on the other side. Once it is all even I place my brush into the liquid again and create my smile line by placing the very tip of my brush at the smile line and pushing it down towards the tip to form the smile. Its kind of hard to explain in this situation, but I will tell you it takes ALOT of practice!NAIL TECHNICIANS-what is the easiest way to.....?
pay a nail technician to do it. It's a treat for you, it'll be done correctly, and it let's another person have work. You wouldn't ask a doctor how to do heart surgery with the intent of doing it yourself and it's kind of rude to ask a nail technician who had to pay to go to school to learn and be satisfied to give up the information that puts their job in demand.
For me the easiest way to do a perfect smile is to put the pink pearl first in the midle of the plate and now you have the smile. after that you fill the whitthe part and fill the cuticule area with acrilic. ( sorry by my grammar i don't speack english very well)
  • makeup
  • gas mask
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment