Friday, July 30, 2010

Nail Technician and Computer Operator jobs????

I am a Nail Technician and my husband is Computer Operator,we are moving to Canada and wanted to know which Provinces and or Cities do you think we can find these jobs and in terms of living condition,which cities do you think is cheap???we've 2 kids.Please


if you can be specifics about the cities.Thanks!Nail Technician and Computer Operator jobs????
I'm a computer operator, and all our jobs are going to India. Check the Kelly services site, there are lots of jobs on there.





http://www.kellyservices.ca/web/ca/servi鈥?/a>





I would also check out IBM, CGI, and all major Canadian banks,


Royal Bank of Canada, Bank of Montreal, Scotiabank, Toronto Dominion Bank, CIBC.





They all have careers on their websites. As far as where to live, I would'nt recommend Vancouver or Toronto, both very expensive, but I guess you have to go where the jobs are.





Good Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment