Friday, July 30, 2010

Becoming a nail technician?

Hey guys i need some advice. i did beauty at college but didnt get to finish it. now i wanna become a nail tech and not sure on the best way? im not rich lol. thanx =)Becoming a nail technician?
Where abouts are you based. There is a place up north that offers short intensive courses which you can do one on one or in a class. To learn acrylics it is a one day course and costs 拢200. You can buy the kit from them as well for 拢60. They are really good and they stay with you untill your done. You get an IHBC diploma at the end of it which enables you to get insurance and a job in a salon if you wish. They are based in Yorkshire but she can travel.Becoming a nail technician?
hi I can't really answer your question cause I'm asking pretty much the same question lol I didn't go to beauty school but I'm also wondering how to become a nail technician, I was wondering if you found anything out ? hope you find the information you need have a great day :):):)
hey,my mom is a nail technician...I don`t actually understand ur question,anywayz,she works in a beauty salon an although the products she uses is imported from germany I think,and those are one of the best products,spending money on them pays back,because it`s very popular theese days,so don`t be scared to invest a little at first,you`ll thank yourself later.


cheers :)
  • hand soap
  • bloom-
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment