Friday, July 30, 2010

LADIES!!!!!!!!!!!! Have u ever been to the nail shop and the nail technician was so rude..?

What's ur story? Did u leave or still sat and got ur nails done..LADIES!!!!!!!!!!!! Have u ever been to the nail shop and the nail technician was so rude..?
YES!!!


What is with some of these nail salons.....poor customer service! I feel so bad for the ladies who work there they sacrifice their own nails and hands to help makes others look great, so I usually tip them very well and if i'm going into a new place I walk in with a good attitude but damn, i've been to a couple places where they were just flat out rude. (Ignoring me completely when I walked in and they weren't busy, just chatting with each other! It took about 10 minutes before someone finally decided to help me.)





I usually just sit there and let them do my nails even if they are rude. If they are doing a bad job then I will say something...I mean come on, i'm not paying them to make my nails look worse than when I walked in the door!LADIES!!!!!!!!!!!! Have u ever been to the nail shop and the nail technician was so rude..?
Yeah, she didn't even bother to have a conversation with me and she wasn't very friendly at all, but I stayed and took it then I tipped her ten bucks so next time she won't judge so quickly and belittle someone, after that she carried my purse for me and asked if I like anything else...;)(people)
Ohh yes. My mum's normal nail salon was closed for the day, and so she took me to a nail salon we've never been to before. It was my first and only time I've gotten my nails done, and the nail technicians were talking in Vietnamese to each other and didn't even bother to look at us. Then when my mum was telling them what she wanted, they looked at her like she was interrupting their conversation. My friend taught me a little Vietnamese, and I heard them talking about how I was a spoiled little girl for getting my nails done at my age and how my mum acted haughty because she was pretty. It was a baddd experience.
Yeah she was like, ';You have boyfriend? Why you no have?'; ';You so preetty, like modeell'; ';DO you want Cryssal Gell?'; ';That's why you no have boyfriend!';';Cuz you don't have Cryssal Gell';';Only 3 dollas more!';
surprisingly no
yes and i stayed cuz she was doing an alright job. she was mad at me for not taking my nail polish of in advacne so her and her friend were talking in vietnamese or something to each other and pointing to me. lmao. iaws just like HELLO. then they left me there for a while. so NO TIP.
I am a nail tech and I try not to be rude but sometimes clients can be a pain too.Showing up late,no shows,dumping all their problems on me...but for the most part I love what I do and most of my clients are awesome.I have crappy fingernails myself though,and my wrists are starting to ache sometimes...also the dust ...I am covered in it by the end of the day.I try to be nice to everyone though

No comments:

Post a Comment